Biology and Wildlife Offices Are Moving
The Biology and Wildlife Departmental offices are moving to the new Murie Building. As a result of the move, limited services will be available from May 20 – 31. Normal service should resume by June 3.
Our phone numbers and email addresses will remain the same; however, we may experience intermittent outages due to the move. Please be patient!
Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to providing outstanding service to you from our new location, 101 Murie Building, as soon as possible!
Construction is almost finished on the Murie Building, and faculty and staff have begun the move from Irving and Bunnell to Murie as of 20 May 2013. Departmental offices will be up and running by 3 June.
Congratulations Jordan Metzgar who received a positive review of his Doctoral Dissertation Improvement Grant proposal from NSF. It was recommended by the review committee for full funding at over $19K!
At the end of the academic year, many awards are made to recognize significant achievement. Congratulations to Travis LaPointe, Outstanding Undergrad in Wildlife Biology; Daniela Wilner, Outstanding Undergrad in Biological Sciences; Jess St. Laurent and Katie Christie, Outstanding TA; and Mike Harris, Outstanding Instructor.Grants, scholarships, and other funding opportunities are updated regularly--so be sure to periodically check the "Funding Opportunities" link found in the "Graduates" and "Undergraduates" pull-down menus, above. When you visit those pages, look for the links provided in the right column which will lead to more funding opportunities!
Dates, Details & Deadlines
- February 1: Deadline for 100% refund of tuition and fees
- February 1: Deadline for student & faculty-initiated drops
- February 15: Deadline to apply for spring graduation
- March 22: Deadline for student & faculty-initiated withdrawals
Grad students: Spring graduation deadlines
- February 15: Advancement to candidacy & applications for graduation due
- March 11: Post-defense thesis due to Dept./Prog. Chair
- April 1: Post-defense thesis due to CNSM Dean
- April 7: Post-defense thesis due to graduate school
- April 24: All other paperwork due to graduate school